Friday, May 22, 2020

Mary Ann's Boat Show

Mary Ann's Boat








Christopher's Map


Viv's Boat


Viv: The boat is magic and the reason why it can have books and suitcases is because they are specially waterproofed. She is going to the rain forest; next to the Red Sea. 

                                                                    Max's Boat


Max Gimbel: 
"This is my boat! I am going to sail on it to London where I was born. When I get there I am going to find treasure!"



Savannah's Speed Boat







Remote Sharing on Farm
Kem is Going to Atlantis for Treasure


Angel's Speed Boat for Treasure Hunting

It was a submarine with wax to "glue" it down and corks when it was time to go back to the surface.


Sharing a Map



Axel is sailing his Viking Ship to the Northern Lights.




Launy's Boat--Wait! What?  A map of the World.  Launy...That's a long trip.  Your boat looks sea-worthy but...




Dottie's Map and Boat




"I have an area to sit. I made it out of a chair and a box.  I’m going to Mexico!"




Max’s Cruise Ship

Mayu’s One Stick, Two Stick, Magical Sail Boat



Ophelia's Paddle Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment